Forklift Tubular Battery
|Type||Lead Acid Forklift Battery|
|Application||Electric Forklift Truck|
|Technology||Tubular Positive Plates|
|Cell Quantities||24 cells|
|Connection Type||Soft connection|
|Steel Tray Size||Standard or Customized|
Product Catalogs --- BS standard
|5DB500||500||93x158x622x653||28.4||2 or 4||2|
|6DB600||600||109x158x622x653||33.6||2 or 4||2|
|7DB700||700||125x158x622x653||38.8||2 or 4||2|
1. High quality flooded lead acid battery
2. >= 1500 times cycle life.
3. High performance tubular positive plates
4. Meet IEC 60254 standard.
5. CE,ISO9001 and ISO14001.
6. Lower distilled water consumption
7. Environmental and healthy
8. Nice design and good quality
9. Easy to use and durable
10. Low current recharge
11. Competitive price
12. Wooden case packaging
13. Automatic watering syste and Argitation system.
14. Larger and thicker plate means less internal corrosion
Forklift/Traction battery’s Maintenance
1. Changing the electrolyte
a) Cut or saw the cover-to-jar sealed 20mm and remove the plates
group out of the jar;
b) Measure the specific gravity and pour out the electrolyte and
wash out the sediment and dry it; c) Reinstall the plates group
into the jar, then heat seal the cover to jar with the same
material with the jar;
d) Add electrolyte with the same specific gravity to the specified
e) Charge the cell, adjust the specific gravity and the level of
2. Changing the jar Pour the electrolyte into the new jar, and see
a, c, d, e of above1. The time for plates group exposed in air
should not be too long to minimize the oxidization on the negative
plates, or put plates group into the water (the water should
stipulate the requirements of JB/T 10053-1999). It should be
conducted after the discharge at 5-hour rate for analyzing and
changing, the electrolyte, changing the jar and raise out the
plates group for inspection and cleaning the sediment.
- Higher energy density than flat plate positive plate constructed
batteries means better performance.
- Greater surface area optimizes active material utilization which
allows for higher voltages under load, resulting in superior
performance in high rate and cold storage applications.
- Hadi High pressure die cast positive splines resist corrosion which
is superior to gravity cast flat plate construction and improves
battery life (Dense grain structure of tubular grid using pressure
- Uniform distribution of active material and weight is achieved
through a wet filling process which enhances plate uniformity.